Agents & Distributors
Do you like our collection and think your shop is a perfect match for our products?
Or are you an agent/distributor and you think our products may be right for your customers?
Then don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discover all the opportunities to work together.
Working at BYE BRA
BYE BRA products are currently distributed in 75 countries across all continents.
As we continue to grow, define, and establish our brand, we’re constantly looking for talented and passionate people to join our team at our headquarters in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Besides experienced professionals, we are also looking for interns. Through the years, BYE BRA has worked with many international students coming from multicultural backgrounds. We aim to help interns develop their professional and individual skills.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing and young company, we could be the perfect fit for you! Please contact us at email@example.com.
Currently, we are looking for a:
Graphical & Garment Design Internship
Are you crazy about fashion and do you want to increase your knowledge in creative garment and graphical design at a rapidly growing international fashion brand? Then we are looking for you! we are looking for an entrepreneurial and creative intern who will be joining our team.
Hours: 40 hrs / 5 days a week
Bye Bra is a young, ambitious, and fast-growing company for bodywear solutions in the Netherlands.
We offer a wide range of strapless, backless, and shapewear solutions, designed to suit every dress and every occasion.
What will you do:
- Help to create new ideas for collections, fits and shapes.
- Help to create new designs for new collections
- Help to create new designs for new packagings, labels, hangtags etc.
- Help to create new designs for Newsletters
- Help to create leaflets, catalogues and posters
- Help to create new posts for our social media channels.
- Help to support various departments with graphic work
What can you expect:
You will be working in a young, informal, and ambitious team, which leaves a great deal of room for personal initiatives. You will work full force within the Bye Bra team and of course, we offer you a monthly fee of 250 € to cover your monthly and travel expenses and nice discounts on our products.
We are looking for an ambitious and pro-active team player who satisfies the following requirements:
- You are following a relevant HBO, Bachelor or Master study in the direction of Graphical and/or Fashion Design.
- A good command of both the Dutch and English languages in words and in writing
- Excellent commercial and communication skills
- Knows how to work in Illustrator, Photoshop & Indesign.
- You’re creative and you like to ‘getting things done’
- You’re available now and for the minimum of 5 months.
- You are active on Instagram, Facebook and/or other social platforms
- A proactive & Positive attitude
- Proven ability to multitask
- Comfortable taking initiative and responsibility
Did we catch your attention?:
If this online marketing internship appeals to you and you meet the above qualifications, please send your CV with a photo and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org and join the BYE BRA TEAM.